Liability for equipment: Customer acknowledges that it has the care, custody and control of equipment owned by Greene’s Roll-Off Services. Customer accepts responsibility and liability for the equipment and its contents, except for when being transported by Greene’s Roll-Off Services. Therefore, Customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnity and hold harmless Greene’s Roll-Off Services from and against any and all claims for loss of or damage to property, injury or death of a person or persons, resulting from or arising in any manner out of Customer’s use, operation or possession of any equipment furnished under this agreement. This includes damage to water meters, roads, culverts, fences, landscaping or other areas that the truck may contact while attempting to service customers containers.
The following material is NOT permitted to be loaded in container for disposal:
- Hazardous material
- Toxic or flammable liquids, solids or gases
- No recyclable material in landfill containers
An additional charge will be added for any large items or tires.
Important Note to Customer: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OVERLOAD WEIGHT TICKETS AND FOR ALL COSTS INCURRED.
- Containers set charge is $5.00 per day after 10 days
- Call when container is full to avoid set charges
- Container load instructions: Level Load Only
- Greene’s charges an additional tonnage fee to roll-off dumpsters that weigh more than 3 tons at the time of disposal. The price per ton can vary per job. If your roll-off dumpster exceeds the 3-ton cap, Greene’s WILL automatically charge the credit card on file to collect additional fees.
- A copy of the weigh ticket from the disposal facility will be available upon request.
Balances unpaid after 30 days from date of invoice are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month. In the event, it becomes necessary to place in the hand of an attorney or collection agency, Customer agrees to be liable for said cost, including court costs, collection agency and attorney fees.
Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org